Shipping Times & Costs
Delivery takes place within 24/72 working hours, shipping costs are calculated when ordering.
Orders placed are normally shipped on the working day following that of the order. Shipments within the EU can take over 7 business days. Shipments to non-EU countries can take over 2 weeks.
Orders that are shipped with a tracking number tend to arrive faster. As soon as the package is delivered to the courier you will receive a Tracking number which will provide you with details on the delivery situation.
1. The main objective is to ensure that the order arrives at its destination as soon as possible. However, customers and / or recipients are responsible for the products received and the delivery details provided at the time of purchase (always check that they are correct).
2. It is not possible to take any responsibility for any losses incurred by the customer or the recipient, in terms of non-refundable transport costs and / or additional costs for the delivery of the goods or for the replacement of the same.
3. In the event that you receive an incorrect, damaged or non-compliant item, we invite you to contact us by phone or email within three days from the date of receipt of the order, preferably with a photograph of the package and its contents.
4. In the event that you refuse an order, please contact us by phone or email to communicate it. The order will be refunded only after it has returned to our warehouse, once the integrity of the goods has been verified. You will be responsible for the round trip shipping costs, equal to € 15,00.
5. The Customer acknowledges that the withdrawal of the Product is a specific obligation deriving from the purchase contract. In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the address specified in the order form, after two failed delivery attempts, the package will go "in stock". In case of failure to collect the Product within five working days from the first delivery attempt, the contract will be considered terminated and the purchase order consequently canceled pursuant to art. 1456 cc Once the contract is terminated, the total amount paid by the Customer will be reimbursed, less the costs of unsuccessful delivery of the Product and the return costs. The termination of the contract and the amount of the refund will be communicated to the Customer by e-mail.
6. In the event of a return, the outbound shipping costs will remain at your expense. Only the amount of the goods will be refunded. Please do not return any products without first contacting us.
8. It is not possible to assume any responsibility for any missing goods inside a package, if the same were present in the DDT (transport document) and in the commercial document.
Refunds are possible, by the shipper, if with insured shipping. The costs for the departure shipment and the import duty are not refundable. The same goes for the costs incurred for the return and insurance of the item, unless otherwise agreed.
As mentioned in "Terms & Conditions"responsibility is borne by the customer / recipient once the order is shipped.